Terms & Conditions
- InterGlobe Aviation Limited’s (“oCar Ltd.”) website, http://www.venicetravels.net is offered to the Customers on the express condition of acceptance of these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions shall be deemed to constitute a legally binding contract between oCar Ltd. and the Customer. If these terms and conditions are not acceptable to the Customer, the Customer is requested to exit oCar Ltd. website (term as defined below).
- oCar Ltd. authorizes the Customer to view the content available on its website http://www.venicetravels.net. The Customer is not permitted to copy, replicate, modify, derivative, display, perform, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from oCar Ltd. website, whether in print, visual or electronic form, for any purpose whatsoever, without the prior written permission, at the sole discretion of oCar Ltd.. Customers may not use oCar Ltd. website, http://www.venicetravels.net or any micro site comprised in http://www.venicetravels.net, or any other oCar Ltd. owned website accessible through the use of http://www.venicetravels.net (all of which are collectively referred as ‘oCar Ltd. website’), for any purpose that is unlawful or that is otherwise prohibited by these conditions of use.
How the Information is used
- oCar Ltd. does not warrant or represent that use of the oCar Ltd. website or its online booking facility or any third party payment systems used for making payments to oCar Ltd. will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any information, data, content, software or other material accessible through the oCar Ltd. website will be free of bugs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful components.
- Customers represent that, unless otherwise specifically permitted by oCar Ltd., the oCar Ltd. website and all the products and services offered by oCar Ltd., including without limitation, are meant for personal and non-commercial use only, and cannot be redistributed by them to any person not authorised to receive the same.
- Customers represent that they are of sufficient legal age to use this service, and they possess the legal right and ability to create binding obligations for any liability that they may incur as a result of the use of this service.
- Customers understand that they are financially responsible for all uses of this service by them and those using their login information.
- Customers warrant that all information supplied by them and members of their household in using the booking facility are true and accurate.
- oCar Ltd. and its licensors retain all rights (including copyright and patent rights) with respect to all softwares and underlying information and material available through the oCar Ltd. website.
- Customers must not download or otherwise export or re-export any software or underlying information or material available through the oCar Ltd. website except with the written permission of oCar Ltd. and in full compliance with all Indian and other applicable laws and regulations, provided, however that any downloading that occurs in the normal course of using the oCar Ltd. website in accordance with the published written instructions of oCar Ltd. shall not be prohibited
- oCar Ltd. website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than oCar Ltd.. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. oCar Ltd. does not control such websites and is not responsible for their content(s). oCar Ltd. inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
- oCar Ltd., its parent company and/or its affiliates may also present advertisements or promotional materials on or through oCar Ltd. website. Customer’s participation in any promotional event is subject to the terms and conditions associated with that event. Customer’s dealings with, or participation in promotions of, any third-party advertisers on or through the oCar Ltd. website are solely between the Customer and such third-party. Customer agrees that oCar Ltd., its parent company and/or its affiliates shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties reference on the oCar Ltd. website.
- Customer’s use of oCar Ltd. website constitutes Customer’s agreement to be bound, without any modifications or reservations whatsoever, by these terms and conditions, which may be updated or modified from time to time without notice to the Customer. Any change(s) shall become part of these terms and conditions and shall apply immediately. By continuing to use the oCar Ltd. website after such modifications, Customer indicates acceptance of those modifications. Customer may also be required to re-accept the substantially revised terms and conditions to continue to use the oCar Ltd. website.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India. Customer hereby consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in New Delhi in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the oCar Ltd. website. Use of the oCar Ltd. website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
- Any rights or permissions not expressly granted herein are reserved.
COPYRIGHT © All Right Reseved By oCar Ltd. 2020.